Pitchfork ‘If You’re Feeling Sinister’ Doc
Added on: May 8, 2013
Santa Barbara & Salt Lake City
Two new shows announced on North American Tour.
Added on: April 22, 2013
Ironworks, Inverness July 1st
We're excited to tell you this morning that we'll be playing our first ever show in Inverness on the 1st July.
Added on: April 18, 2013
Glasgow Photo Shoot
Glasgow people, Stuart is looking for a bunch of you to take part in a photo shoot this Saturday 20th at midday.
Added on: April 10, 2013
Austin, TX with Blitzen Trapper, ACL Live at The Moody Theatre
We're delighted to announce that we'll be playing in Austin on 16th July with Blitzen Trapper.
Added on: April 3, 2013
June Festivals Cancelled
Due to unexpected circumstances we are sorry to say that we won’t be playing at any of our previously confirmed festivals in June.
A little bird told me that a box of these Dog On Wheels brooches landed in the B&S office today. We are mad about these little guys. Barking mad you might say…
Answered on: 11/05/2013
I would just like to congratulate Stuart on his appointment as the new manager of MUFC. Best of luck in your new job x
- @tommoinleith @stuartmcmichael not normally - but great idea! (Balance is restored again.) about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to tommoinleith
- Numerology http://t.co/f02FS1xHnW about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- RT @JoshVelvet: @bellesglasgow also the same number of tweets as you're following. matching! about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- RT @stuartmcmichael: @bellesglasgow with 1234 tweets.....it would have been perfect. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- Oooooh, we have 56789 followers. Sequential! http://t.co/8siLReUPc5 about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- RT @sweetlittlehifi: If Isaac Hayes were alive in 2013, his backing singers would be called Snog, Marry and Avoid. 19:33 on 18/05/13 from TweetDeck
- @librarian_lali well it does! Santa Barbara bowl, 17 July. The sun had better have his hat on. 19:29 on 18/05/13 from TweetDeck in reply to librarian_lali
- It is one of glasgow's best efforts at a bleak day outside. Bring on the summer - even if we have to travel thousands of miles to find it. 18:48 on 18/05/13 from TweetDeck
On our list already and want to be removed? Unsubscribe